Gain A/R insight with automated status
What if you could automate the processes in your business day that require you to call or email someone for a current status update and only get notified when your attention is needed?
We built that automated process for claim status. Useful claim status responses are the norm today, often 75% of your payer mix or more. In many cases, there’s no reason to have follow up staff pick up the phone or log into a payer website to get a current claim status. We automate the request process so your staff can focus on following up on claims that truly need attention.
- Strategically solicit up-to-date claim status from hundreds of payers
- Identification of claims pended by the payer, with specific pend reasons, prior to receiving correspondence or a denial
- Finalized claims awaiting payment are noted, which alerts staff that no immediate follow up is required
- Finalized denial status identifies denied claims prior to receipt and posting of the 835
- No need to generate a 276 from your A/R system